1. Meet new people and make friends for life
2. Have some fun
3. Be More! Gain skills and get employable
4. Short on funds? Not to worry, FREE Stuff!
5. Don’t have the time because of work load or studies? You’re more likely to do well when you’re part of a group!
6. Learn something new. Add to your diary.
7. Refocus. Be Active. Feel Better.
8. Wear the Kit .(you are the chosen one ✌️😃)
9. You will always have others looking out for you.
10. Carry on listening to your inner child and having fun!
Join Royal Arsenal Tag Rugby Club probably the biggest tag rugby club in the world! Right HERE
The 2nd Annual RA Tag Rugby Summer Party was held on Saturday 19th of August. This did not start like your average Cocktail Soirée, no, this was a tropospheric affair! Don’t get me wrong, most attendees arrived on foot or by taxi, but one man arrived by plane. Parachuting into Wellington Park was Hans, a spectacle for all to see!
The venue was the Guard House and the provisions did not disappoint: greeted by a String Quintet and an array of tasty Supercars for the Instagram generation to selfie by, you crossed the threshold with a glass of bubbly in hand.
The gastronomical were catered for with delectable canapés in course order; The frivolous could gamble to their hearts desire (without impending debt) on Blackjack and Roulette; And the home grown band appealed to all!
The night finished off announcing the winners of our silent auction, and many went home pleased with the absolute bargains made.
Ultimately a big thank you and well done goes out to the event planners, without them all, the evening wouldn’t have been such a success. Roll on party number 3 – 2018!
By Jason Millar
MORE PHOTOS FROM THE EVENING HERE CLICK