1. Meet new people and make friends for life
2. Have some fun
3. Be More! Gain skills and get employable
4. Short on funds? Not to worry, FREE Stuff!
5. Don’t have the time because of work load or studies? You’re more likely to do well when you’re part of a group!
6. Learn something new. Add to your diary.
7. Refocus. Be Active. Feel Better.
8. Wear the Kit .(you are the chosen one ✌️😃)
9. You will always have others looking out for you.
10. Carry on listening to your inner child and having fun!
Join Royal Arsenal Tag Rugby Club probably the biggest tag rugby club in the world! Right HERE
The beautiful weather last weekend meant “Suns Out, (Royal Arsenal) Guns Out” as we met for a friendly at The Old Colfeians RFC. In the spirit of a non-competitive game at this great venue we lent some RA members to the other side. In hindsight we should have been slower to relinquish players as the pressure was strong from kick off to final whistle! Regardless of the side played on it was a thrashing for fitness and it opened a dialogue about team tactics.
Final Score RA 8 | Old Colfeians RFC 9. (Sun April 2, 2017)
Contributions from (member/players) with thanks
Ed Degaetano – Pics
Jason Millar – Highlights