Activity / Playing Programme
Opportunities we are providing, when, how we are delivering them and by who.
- Where appropriate in partnership with local businesses and sporting bodies we offer development pathways for all talented players/participants.
- The playing programme is regularly reviewed to ensure it continues to meet the needs of members and delivery is of a high and safe quality.
- The club welcomes and encourages new members and delivers sessions appropriate to their level and ability.
- We ensure all coaches are appropriately chosen to meet minimum standards as set out by local sporting bodies including the RFU.
- Coaches, volunteers, instructors, club activators and Club Welfare Officers and those involved in delivery of suitable / playing programme understand their roles, responsibilities and expected standards of behaviour.
- Those involved in the delivery of the playing programme are provided with support and participate in regular training and development.
Fun is important but all players/participants relish the competition, fitness and camaraderie that tag rugby has to offer.
More info about our #CovidOperation below
Please give us a go!