Highly motivated environment to improve your team and individual skills?
From small tips and tricks to improve your tag game moving into more complex team moves and drills to compete at the highest level – we can help you out. Sessions are fun and game based but with a real focus on the core skills needed to be a successful Tag Team
Our training for tag rugby includes experienced personnel.
- “Learn the skill not the drill”
- Game planning based on free-flowing and running tag rugby
- 7-8 working as a team so the wingers are maximised
- Work with experienced players (minimum 2-3 years experience) concentrating on fitness, speed/agility, tagging and game plans
- Individual skills, unit skills, mini units
- Organised training sessions
- View and assess video archives in Tag Tournaments
- Game-plan and strategies: How do I learn effective game-plans to match my strengths?
- Preparation: How do I prepare and motivate myself?
Our coaching also includes using our member players for assessment purposes. You will have 10-20 players to use as well as the opportunity to be involved in Sunday club games.
Join us on any given Sunday or Wednesday. TAG RUBY TRAINING MODULE COMING SHORTLY FOR PUBLICATION. Sign up to our Newsletter for updates.