Royal Arsenal Have the following channels they broadcast from:
WordPress – Main Web Portal to broadcast events, updates, regulations and club matters.
Facebook – Social Media broadcast short messages, alerts, daily updates.
Twitter Accounts – Social Media broadcast short messages, alerts, daily updates(max characters 140)
Instagram Accounts – Social Media broadcast mainly unique images along with short messages. A most positive imagery possibly.
- WoolwichTagTeam(in progress)
YouTube – Main channel to publish videos over 5 mins to include gameplay, drills, practice and social tag interaction within RARC.
Vimeo – Main channel to publish short inciteful tag clips to include gameplay, skills, drills and education on how to play.
LinkedIn – Main channel to broadcast to the greater community of the sport of tag rugby. Professional broadcasting tool.
Flickr – Main channel to publish photos for the club. (useful resource to publish on social media)
Protocols To Broadcast
On occasions we nominate someone to temporarily broadcast on the clubs behalf. Using any of the club’s broadcasting tools is by permission only. Given the handle rights to publish has some guidance rules.
- The subject matter must be related to the club in a correct mannerly fashion. Offensive or controversial posts will be reviewed and removed if considered by management NOT to be in the best interests or general spirit of tag rugby or similar area of sport.
- Following other accounts is restricted to only related matters/individuals. We encourage our club members to share our messages on Social Media so please use their handle and follow them.
- Only professional and superior quality images to be used in broadcasts, and any intellectual properties of RARC to be sanctioned. Images, logos must be put into consideration when publishing.
- Where possible please use relevant tags related to club i.e #RoyalArsenalTag #RARC #TagRugby #WoolwichTag #RiversideTagTeam #RoyalArsenalTeam (where possible please reframe from using third party hashtags) Obviously tags like #fun #covidoperation #friendship which reflect the ethos of #club and #community #PlaySafe #BeKind #StaySafe etc….
- Encourage our club members to share our broadcasts, retweet or add them to the broadcast.
Useful link Royal Arsenal Rugby official LOGO (downloadable)
Useful link Royal Arsenal Rugby Downloadable Good Quality Images
Tag Rugby is as one of the world’s greatest sports for inclusiveness and is played and enjoyed by people all over the world, in every continent, irrespective of age, gender, disability, race, ethnic origin, nationality, colour, parental or marital status, pregnancy, religious belief, class or social background, sexual preference or political belief. The governing bodies of this non contact sport recognises that in an increasingly diverse society it is necessary to support the principles of equal opportunities which will ensure that all of its participants in clubs, leagues, training and coaching programmes are treated not only fairly but also on an equal basis.
Royal Arsenal (Tag) Rugby Club will actively promote its training and education programmes within key target groups, namely; women and girls, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minority communities and people from socially excluded communities in accordance with it’s Equality and Diversity Policy and the Equality Standard for Sport objectives. The club further acknowledges that different ethnic minority communities exist, and that people from these communities will have different opportunities to take part in these programmes. In view of this, the club will commit to ensuring its work will target those people and communities that are most socially excluded.
RARC Constitution V6
Royal Arsenal Rugby Club Member Benefits
RARC CONSTITUTION DOCUMENT TO BE NOTED BY ALL MEMBERS ESPECIALLY CLUB COMMITTEE -CLICK ON LINKS ABOVE